Welcome!

I am Lance Conrad, author of the Historian Tales series. My currently published books, The Price of Creation, The Price of Nobility, and The Weight of Swords are available through Amazon, Dawn Star Press, and other excellent booksellers. Thank you for reading!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Best Cheap Skeet Game Ever!

So there's this little game I invented called Cheap Skeet. It is highly irresponsible, do NOT try this at home, you WILL slice things off your body and all that...
The rules are simple, people throw water bottles at you and you slice them out of the air with a machete, sword, or very large knife. Various sub-games have arisen. The following video is possibly the most awesome round of Cheap Skeet ever, and I thought it was blog-worthy. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Hya! Hai-ah! Ha--wait. Where'd it go? XD
    I would try this at home if I had a ton of extra water bottles and a machete lying around. Which I don't. And I wasn't so clumsy I'd probably take my fingers off. Which I am.

    Looking forward to more videos someday!

    ReplyDelete